1. When in the crap does Chubbies release shorts?
Sign up for our email list to find out - we give our subscribers priority updates on launch timing. You can find the signup here: http://signup.chubbiesshorts.com
2. How much do these bad boys cost?
These mothers range from $49.50 to $59.50 - depending on the style
3. How do the sizes relate to other inferior products I've worn?
Smalls correspond to a waist size of 26" to 29", Mediums correspond to a waist size of 30" to 33", Larges correspond to a waist size of 34" to 35", and XLs correspond to a waist size of 36" to 38"
4. How long does it take for my order to get to my doorstep?
We ship the day after you place your order and we ship USPS Priority or FedEx. So you can expect your shorts within 1 to 7 business days of your purchase depending on which shipping method you choose. We'll hit you with your tracking number when we actually ship those bad boys out so you can keep up with them as they come crashing into your mailbox like a rocketship of awesomeness.
5. What kind of shipping options do I have?
We have three shipping options available (***Note: All orders placed after 3:00pm ET will be processed the next day.)
1. Completely Free: This normally gets to you in 4-7 business days.
2. Two Day Shipping: Pretty easy, it gets to you in two days. Boomslam!
3. Next Day Shipping: Yep, you guessed it, this means you get it in one day.
6. How do I exchange my shorts for another pair?
Easiest thing in the history of the planet. Head on over to exchanges.chubbiesshorts.com to get started. Once you’ve got your Fed-Ex label on your box, just hand that off at any Fed-Ex location and we’ll take care of the rest. Once we get you all squared away, we’ll shoot you an email with all the details.
*Note: We can only exchange items within 90 days of your original purchase.
7. What’s your exchange and return policy on custom or monogrammed items?
Since we’ll be making these pups for you and only you, we can’t process any returns or exchanges on one of a kind items unless it’s because of a manufacturing flaw or defect.
8. What about your return or exchange policy when it comes to Chundies?
Dude, gross. We won’t be doing any returns or exchanges on Chundies that have been previously worn or used.
9. Where are the shorts manufactured?
This question really goes without asking, but you're damn right they're manufactured in the good ol' US of A
10. Does Chubbies ship internationally?
11. How should I wash my Chubbies?
Whelp, laundry is a huge bummer, so stay as far away from this field of thought as you can. If you *have* to wash your Chubbies, as a last resort, then wash them in cold water. If they're on the brighter side of the color spectrum, wash them with darks.
12. I wasn't able to place my order, but I see a pending transaction on my bank account - what's the deal?
Yup, this happens when the billing zip code you have entered on your order doesn't match the billing zip code on the credit card you're trying to use. If you change up that billing address on the order, it should make the transaction go through. Now in regards to the pending transaction, for whatever reason some banks will hold your funds for a couple of days when you get this specific zip code error. We have no idea why. The good news is that those transactions don't ever validate and will drop off of your bank account within 1-7 days.
13. Can I buy and resell these bad boys on eBay/Amazon/wherever-the-hell-else?
Not cool dude. We have a bodacious community of Chubsters running around spreading the good word on our behalf. For that, we're freakin' stoked. Unfortunately, there are always going to be people that try to take advantage of the situation. What up capitalism, nice to meet you. All that said, we feel that it simply isn't fair to our community to have to buy Chubbies through a sub-par outlet at a higher price. We will be monitoring this incredibly flattering phenomenon and holding orders for those people who are taking advantage.