Things these sweat shorts are good for:
1. Preparing a nice cheese plate
2. Pre (AND post) hot tubbing
3. Watching Martín Gramática YouTube highlights
4. Checking to see what’s in the fridge
5. Binge reading Harry Potter
6. Cross stitching a self portrait
7. Calling mom — note to self: call Mom
8. Catching popcorn in your mouth
9. Checking to see what’s in the fridge
10. Using proximity mines in Goldeneye
11. Thinking about doing that task around the house you’ve been putting off
12. Continuing to put off said task
13. Checking to see what’s in the fridge
14. Looking all sexy
15. Listening to Thelonious Monk
16. Ordering General Tso's chicken
17. Playing your Gameboy
18. Landscaping your rock garden
19. Eating cereal out of a salad bowl
20. Sculpting your bonsai tree
21. Shoot, forgot to call my dad — note to self: call Dad
22. Huge yawns
23. Making lists
About The Beach Chairs: Sweat shorts in coolest shade of gray. Flamingos in the most flamingo-y shade of pink. Yup, that about covers it. Gonna go back to my hammock de siesta, but let me know if you have any other questions.
Yep, that's right. If your Chubbies don't fit EXACTLY how you want them to, send them back using our quadruple dope return process and we'll get you a different size faster than you can open up a fresh adult beverage.
Here at Chubbies, we try to keep things simple and make sure to take care of our customers. That’s why you can return your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked within 90 days of receipt of your items. Shaboomslam. We'll even pay for the return shipping on your exchange. Double shaboomslam.
One quick note: You can exchange any shorts or shirts purchased in a Julyber, Thighber Monday, or Tankapalooza gift order for some new goods or a gift card, but we can't give any refunds on those orders.
To keep things fresh for our customers, we only accept returns of underwear and swimwear that is unworn, unwashed, intact, and free of any signs of wear within the standard 90-day return period.
Just head on over to exchanges.chubbiesshorts.com to get started. Once you’ve got your USPS label on your box, just hand that off at any local Post Office and we’ll take care of the rest. Once we get you all squared away, we’ll shoot you an email with all the details.
Please select the body type that most accurately describes you Your average, run of the mill cat. Shorts run true to size on this body type. Dunkin’ on fools? Taller than 6’3”? That’s you. Never skip leg day? Squat max over 3 hundo? Athletic build and thick walking stumps required. Sure he’s a little thick around the middle, but we still love him. Legs and behind not quite as girthy as the Quadzilla.