But Why Men’s Pickleball Outfits?
Do you NEED a special, dedicated pickleball outfit? Not really, no.
SHOULD you have a special, dedicated pickleball outfit? Absolutely 100%, yes.
Pickleball doesn’t have a dress code. You’re not required to wear any specific (uncomfortable) clothing to get pickled. HOWEVER, the clothing choices you do make will have a direct impact on your drip and/or swagger. The correct pickleball clothing will not only help you stand out visually, but it will also help your game stand out.
A few features of pickleball clothing you’ll want to consider:
- - Dress appropriately for the climate
Moisture-wicking & breathable once you get that sweat going but also nicely insulated and warm during colder months or crisp mornings/evenings.
- - Be comfortable and ready to move
You’re going to want something with a nice stretch to it - and not just in the waistband. You want something that's going to move, shake, and dink with you.
- - Embrace the bold, brightness of pickleball outfits
We’re not saying you have to wear neon or patterns, but we wouldn’t be Chubbies if we didn’t recommend it. You can choose both fashion and function with our assortment of pickleball clothes.
Don’t forget to pick up some colorful socks and a hat to complete your pickleball outfit.
Pickleball Shirt Options:
- - A polyester/spandex blend that is ready to stretch as you reach high for a serve or dip low to return a dink.
- - Our polos for pickleball also come in a variety of styles and patterns; florals, geometric patterns, palm trees, and even a few solid-ish colors.
Ultimate Tees (available in short sleeve & long sleeve)
- - Lightweight, moisture-wicking, & mega stretchability - there’s not much more you can ask for in a pickleball shirt. While they’re not the flashiest of shirts we offer, these may become your new favorite shirt for more than just pickleball.
- - It’s also available in a long-sleeve or short-sleeve option depending on what climate you’re playing in.
Pickleball Short & Pant Options:
Ultimate Training Shorts (available in 4”, 5.5”, & 7” inseams)
- - A 4-way stretch that’s ready to rally with the best of them. The boxer brief liner is stretchy yet supportive enough to keep you volleying all day long.
- - Two side pockets on the shell and a phone pocket built into the liner. Need a place to keep an extra pickleball? You’re in luck because all three pockets are perfect storage.
Ultimate Sport Joggers
- - Polyester/spandex blend with side pockets, zippered back pocket, cuffed elastic ankles, & a double-layered waistband. These could be your go-to pickleball pants or you can just toss them on after a game.
Pickleball Tournament Day/Weekend-Ready
Whether it’s just a casual Saturday game or a weekend-long pickleball tournament, you’re going to want some comfy clothes to wear between games.
Beyond just pickleball shorts & shirts, Chubbies carries a variety of layering options to keep you warm during downtime, relaxed while studying your next opponent, or just having a beverage/bite to eat between games.
- - Shop Movementum joggers, quarter-zips, & hoodies - These athleisure options potentially double as a warmer layer for you to play pickleball in while in a pinch.
- Shop French Terry
- Terry Hoodies - A classic warm, soft, cozy hoodie with invisible zippered front pockets.
- Terry Sweatpants - Made from the softest french terry material with a super stretchy waistband ready to be tossed on over your pickleball shorts.
- Shop Fleece
- Fleece Hoodies- Made with recycled fleece to give you the ultimate “look good, feel good” factor. Also has self-cinching elastic wrist cuffs & waist bungee for added warmth and a better fit.
- Fleece Quarter-Zips - Still utilizing our recycled fleece & elastic wrist cuffs but also has a binding at the collar for added warmth and a sportier look.