Simply put, The Nutter is the best damn weekend shirt in the biz.
There is no comparison. Every fiber in this shirt is overflowing with freedom, and engineered by the top Weekendologists to activate what we call in the industry “The Friday at 5pm effect”. It’s a technical term to describe the complete and utter liberation that happens at that fateful hour for every man, woman and child – and it’s the greatest feeling on earth. And after three years of testing, we were finally able to put that feeling in a shirt. Oh you want some more details? GLADLY – here’s a quick and dirty rundown of the pros and cons of The Nutter:
- Everything you want in life shall be yours, so there’s that.
- Rated by every human who’s encountered them as, and I quote, “Fresh as balls”.
- Your response when someone asks “How was your weekend?” has changed from “Oh, pretty good.” to “It was a utterly glorious steed galloping across a mountain top, neighing for all the townspeople to revel in its splendor, and thank you for asking.”
- Smells like strong coffee and going to see a man about a horse.
- Power clashing your whole face off.
- Not beer resistant... yet.
- If stress is really important to your life – not the shirt for you.
- Not made of gold.
- Can’t teleport you to Aruba.
- Wasn't made in time to be featured as Nic Cage's outfit in Con Air.
- Other people's faces WILL melt.
- You’ve only got two hands to hold all them free mai-tais you’ll be racking up.
So there you go, the plain and simple truth, in writing, completely objective. Now grab a couple and get out there for weekends so magnificent as to bring kings to their knees. The work week has had it’s day in the sun - it’s time for the Weekend Renaissance and we’re all Michelangelo’s.
Let’s make some history boys.
- Tom, Preston, Rainer and Kyle