Despite the NFL's best attempts to ruin the best part of... the NFL, touchdown celebrations are still very much part of the American way of life.
Specifically the bald eagle-riding, Abraham Lincoln-chest-bumping part.
And while any touchdown celebration is worth highlighting, these 15 from the 2015 NFL regular season are worth highlighting and underlining and bolding and CHANGING THE FONT TO COMIC SANS 'cause they're just that good. Feel free to spend your weekend recreating them, 15-yard penalties be damned.
15. The I Used To Watch Fresh Prince A Lot
Mike Tolbert, Carolina Panthers
14. The Adriaaaaaaaan
Jordan Matthews, Philadelphia Eagles
13. The Now Watch Me Nay Nay
Josh Norman, Carolina Panthers
12. The Super Smash Bros Donkey Kong-er
Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
11. The ?!?!?!?!?!?!
Danny Woodhead, San Diego Super Chargers
10. The Shamone
KaDeem Carey, Da Chicago Bears
9. The Ric Flair Wooooooooooooooo
Corey Redding, Arizona Cardinals
8. (Hit) The Quan
Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chefs (great googly moogly)
7. The I Didn't Even Score A Touchdown But Somehow Made This List
Drew Stanton, Arizona Cardinals
6. The Easiest Hurdle Race Ever
Odell Beckham, New York FOOTBALL Giants
5. The Nap
Stedman Bailey, Greatest Show on Turf
4. The Most Painful Celebration In Sports History
Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steel Curtains
3. The Make Sure You Watch All The Way Until The End When He's Crawling
William Gay, Pittsburgh Steelers
2. The Really Ineffective Safe
LeSean McCoy, Buffalo Bills
1. The Holy Schnikes He Did A Flip
Antonio Brown, Blitzburgh Steelers
Solid work fellas. More WWF references in 2016, please.
- Grant Marek
"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up and share this." - Vince Lombardi
Main photo credit: Mike Lizzi/Flickr